SABO Heavy Duty
Built on the SABO Deadlift PRO platform, the Heavy Duty are a step up in terms of stability and support. Durable strap, flat stable outsole, increased grip on the platform, a tight and close fit. They also have a strong back loop to make putting them on easier. They also come with two insoles: a denser insole to provide arch support and for competition, and a softer regular insole for comfort.
- EU Sizing - Whole European (EU) sizes. No half sizes. If in-between sizes, we recommend sizing up to the next whole size.
- Anatomical shape - The shoe lasts have a natural anatomical shape and rounded internal heel bottom that securely envelopes the heel.
- Two insoles - A thin, softer insole that provides a cover over the seams of the bottom sole. And a denser, hard insole suitable for competition and provides better arch support.
- Heel height - All the shoes of the PRO Series have a small heel drop of 1 mm. This innovation allows for a cambered heel design, similar to the camber in snow skis, when the lifter’s weight is added to the shoe, the heel flattens distributing the weight more evenly, over a wider surface area. This provides a more planted feeling and better heel drive.
- Toe box - Nice and wide to allow for toe splay.
- Innovative outsole - Completely new shoe outsole is designed for perfect deadlifts, squats and almost any Heavy Duty lifting.
- Grip - The design, components and pattern of the bottom sole are designed to get a better grip, comfort, durability and weight transmission.
- Wide metatarsal strap - 40mm on (sizes 40-47.5) / 30mm on (sizes 36-39.5). New durable velcro. Provides superior support locking your foot into position
- The Heavy Duty is also exceptionally versatile and is perfect for squatting (if you need a flat sole) and bench press. They are the ideal shoe for Strongman/woman training and competition.
- While these shoes look like they have a heel, they do not. The appearance of a heel is due to the reinforced heel counter